Resilience training in demand
Kathryn McEwen is the founder and Managing Partner of ‘Working with Resilience’ in Adelaide. She leads a consortium of researchers and resilience practitioners based in multiple countries.
She has partnered with people to develop the Resilience at Work (R@W) Toolkit to give resilience practitioners a framework for developing resilience at work.
Kathryn is going to tell you her story and explain why resilience training is much in demand among her corporate training clients. Check out the episode now!
Listen to the episode now
I quickly realised that the clients weren’t actually buying the company. They were buying me …Kathryn McEwen, Resilience Expert, Executive Coach
Choose partners carefully
Kathryn has decided to grow her training business by onboarding resilience experts to become associates to train her programs on her behalf.
I was curious how Kathryn knew she had found the right people to partner with and entrust the success of her brand.
It can be challenging to find the right partners or affiliates to represent your training business or consultancy brand, especially when they are on the other side of the world.
But Kathryn knows that resilience training is more important than ever as businesses become aware of mental health and mindset at leadership levels.
Take-aways you don’t want to miss
- How a stint in the Australian Army gave Kathryn a grounding in training
- What prompted Kathryn to start her own training business
- How Kathryn overcame her fears about charging high prices
- Exactly what resilience is and why there is such demand for resilience training
- What prompted Kathryn to develop her own framework and commercialise it
- Which ideas have worked when generating new leads for her training business
- How evidence-based research has helped WRW stand out in the marketplace
- How writing books has helped promote her marketing and workshop resources