What if you could listen in as your ideal customers discuss their challenges, goals and thinking with their peers? Wouldn’t that help your marketing and sales?
You can use a virtual round table to invite thought-leaders and prospective clients to an online event hosted by you.
In today’s episode, we’re going to give you some key tips and a checklist to set up your own virtual round table and make it as success for your business
Listen to the episode now
It’s so hard to get in front of the kinds of customers you want to attract to your coaching and facilitation business. There is no shortage of people vying for their attention.
There is some technical effort involved to design one and host one using your favourite platform but it’s worth the effort because it increases your expert authority in your chosen field.
When I have run a virtual round table and have invited selected guests, people don’t see it as a sales pitch and are more likely to take part and share ideas. This means more sales in the long run.
When you run a round-table and decide who deserves to be at the table, your profile goes up in people’s minds…TrainingBusiness
Take-aways you don’t want to miss
- What exactly a virtual round table is and how to host one
- How to decide what kind of topics are suitable
- Which kinds of people deserve a place at your table
- Which kinds of steps are involved in running one
- What kinds of things belong on your checklist
- Which technology you need to run your online event
- How you can manage a round table to get the best out of it