As the owner of a training, learning & development brand, your goal is to deliver programs that answer your clients’ talent development needs.
Your workshops and programs already help your clients upskill their people, impact their leaders and achieve their business goals.
Great job! But what about the ones you’re not selling?
Where are the ‘gaps’ in your offering and what are they costing you?
These gaps are what we call ‘whitespace’.
And they represent a potential business opportunity for you when you can identify them.
Listen now to learn more!
7 questions to find whitespace
- Are there training, coaching, facilitation programs I could be selling?
- What is the value of these business opportunities to me?
- What is the competition offering in this space?
- Where have I have a stronger story than the competition?
- How can I find out what my client really needs from me?
- How can I sell more of what I do to the clients I already have?
- What kind of research could help validate my ideas?
So which answers did you come up with?
Can you talk to your current training clients to better understand needs?
This all sounds like work! (It is)
But it could help you to spot lucrative gaps for your training, coaching and facilitation products!
Check out the episode now!