It’s a question of quality of life, isn’t it? Both 2020 and 2021 have turned things upside down. For many of us, the pandemic has been a time of panic and destabilisation.
Incomes streams have been interrupted and strategic plans laid waste. Jobs have been lost and loved ones furloughed.
In this week’s episode, Caroline is going to give you key tips to help you strike a work-life balance so you can focus on what’s important!
Listen to the episode now
Mental and physical health, space to think and plan and time to make much needed changes to our lifestyle as trainers and facilitators.
On the flip side, time with our families has highlighted the value of what is most important:
COVID has reinforced her views of the value of finding work-life balance. Today, Caroline is going to share ideas to help you find yours!
Work-life balance can be hard when you are self-employed. But in the long run, it’s got to be your top priority…TrainingBusiness
Take-aways you don’t want to miss
- How Caroline left the corporate world to start up her business
- How she has managed work and family life priorities
- What Caroline’s 3 Step Energize, Prioritize, Focus does to help
- How she markets herself and wins training contracts
- Why batching tasks is critically important
- How the Do, Delay, Delete, Delegate model can help you
- How to use the Pomodoro technique to get results
- How you can manage distractions and get more done